Effective Date: April 26, 2019
Please be aware that IDSY may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. IDSY is liable for appropriate onward transfers of Personal Data to third parties.
1. Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you are provided an account. When you use the IDSY Service, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
(b) Cookies and Tracking Technologies: No client cookies or other tracking technologies are used by our Sites. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect.
(a) Our Service. We collect data on behalf of our customers who use the IDSY Service. For software users, we collect and store your current personal data profile, as you have defined it – including such attributes as your user name, email address, phone number, and other personally identifiable data. You have control over the content of this data and can update it at will. For some of our Services, we allow authorized software users to administer the personal data of secondary system users (“Asset Users”), whereby a software user can add, update or delete personally identifiable data regarding non-software users. Such data may include Asset Users’ name, email address, job title, asset use privileges, and asset licensing information. The Service will also collect utilization data for tracked and monitored assets and link that utilization to Asset Users.
(b) Access and Retention of Data: A software user who is a current or former IDSY customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to email@example.com. An Asset User who is or was employed by a current or former IDSY customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the respective IDSY customer administrator first and then, if no response is obtained or such response is not satisfactory, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. IDSY will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
2. How We Use Your Information.
(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the IDSY Service and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(b) We also use the information that we collect to help our customers improve their operation(s).
3. How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally-Identifiable Information: IDSY will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of IDSY (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, etc.) with interested third parties to help them analyze and benchmark their usage patterns for certain IDSY Services. Our customers have the option to view their anonymous results using our Analytics Services. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. If you choose to gain access to such results by purchasing our Analytics Services, you understand and agree that your company’s anonymous information will be made available to other subscribers. By publishing your results on the IDSY Analytics Service or Site, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information available to other subscribers and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public on the IDSY Analytics Service or Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the IDSY Analytics Service or Site, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: IDSY will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of IDSY, our users or others.
(d) What Happens in the Event of a Change of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the IDSY Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information during corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
4. Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the IDSY Service is stored and processed in the United States. IDSY may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union, Switzerland or European Economic Area, please note that your data, including personal data, will be transferred to a country outside of the European Union/European Economic Area as part of providing our Service.
5. How We Protect Your Information. IDSY is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to IDSY or guarantee that your information on the IDSY Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) into our Service, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
7. GDPR. Please review our dedicated page to learn more about our approach to GDPR.
8. Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, IDSY will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
10. Enforcement and Dispute Resolution. In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, IDSY commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your question or concern cannot be satisfied through this process, IDSY has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks to American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated throughout the United States and worldwide through its International Centre for Dispute Resolution (AAA-ICDR). If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by IDSY, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects should go to http://go.adr.org/privacyshield.html for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the AAA-ICDR will be provided at no cost to you. Finally, as a last resort and in limited situations, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects may seek redress from the Privacy Shield Panel — a binding arbitration mechanism.
11. Our Retention of Your Information.
(a) If you are a current or former employee of a current or former IDSY customer, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
12. Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, IDSY does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
123 Tice Blvd, #101
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, USA 07677